About Our Insurance Agency in Manchester, New Hampshire
A trusted name in insurance
Since 1964, when Raymond J. Wieczorek established Wieczorek Insurance in Manchester, New Hampshire, the company has been a respected independent insurance agency that develops quality, competitively priced insurance plans for individuals, families and businesses. Now, with offices in Manchester and Keene, we serve clients around New England.
Our promise: responsive client service
Throughout the years, our focus has remained the same — taking a personal interest in our clients so we can recommend the best insurance plan to meet their individual needs, especially as these needs change. As trusted insurance advisors, we promise to:
- Analyze your complete insurance needs
- Custom-design a responsive, effective protection program
- Provide a variety of insurance options to compare
- Present a competitively priced proposal
- Conduct periodic reviews of your coverage for adequacy and cost-effectiveness
- Research ways to save you money
- Ensure you receive prompt and fair claim settlements
- Act as your advocate in meeting all of your insurance needs
Ongoing community commitment
This caring, interested approach is also reflected in our longtime support of local organizations, from the Currier Museum of Art to the Manchester Boys and Girls Club. By investing in these organizations and many others, we help make the community a better place for all its residents.